1. Open your photo in photoshop.
2. Copy the base layer (Ctrl + J) to a new layer.
3. To the new layer, apply a blending mode of vivid light or Linear Light.
4. You should have two layers now: Merge them.
5. Now duplicate that layer (Ctrl + J) – You should now have two layers.
6. Now, on the top layer, go Filter >> Other >> High Pass – A radius between 5 & 10 (Depending on image resolution)
7. To this layer, apply filter >> sharpen >> sharpen edges
8. Now set that layer to a blending mode of color.
9. Give the layer an opacity of between 40 and 60 percent.
10. You should still only have two layers. Now merge them.
11. Duplicate that single layer (Ctrl + J)
12. To the top layer, Apply Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur with a radius between 1 and 3 (depending on image resolution)
13. Now apply Filter >> Noise >> Add noise to that same layer – between 15% and 30%, uniform distribution, monochromatic.
14. Now merge layers.
15. Final step –> Go Filter >> Sharpen >> Unsharp Mask
* Amount: Between 30% and 150% * Radius: Between 20 and 250 * Threshold = 0